Unlimited-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pkerking for mod(=, i would like to help out

2 posters

Go down

pkerking for mod(=, i would like to help out Empty pkerking for mod(=, i would like to help out

Post  pkerking Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: i would like to be mod to help other players out in anyway possible. either when its to reminding them the rules, showing them around the server, or giving them something they need

In Game Name??: ohya12345

How Would You Help Players Out: Well there is lots of way i could help the players out. i could show the new players around the server. remind people about the rules if they are breaking them or not, if i see someone breaking the rules i will talk to them, i would greet evryone, make sure evrythings going ok, i would also help them in anyway possible if they needed help, i would all around try to make evrybody comfortable in the server. and to help the server out as well.

What Would You Do If You Saw Someone Breaking The Rules??: well i would confront that person and tell them that they are breaking the rules and give them a fair warning and tell them not to do it again. if they did it agian i would say second warning if you do it agian there will be consequences. and if they did it a 3rd time i would mute them or 48 hour ban or something to help and remind the rules to that person. if you have any more qeustions just ask. thank you for reading this and i hope you agree with me about being mod. thank you

sincerely: ohya12345 Very Happy

pkerking

Back to top Go down

pkerking for mod(=, i would like to help out Empty Re: pkerking for mod(=, i would like to help out

Post  panic Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 am

ur cool
panic
panic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum