Unlimited-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob's suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Jacob's suggestions Empty Jacob's suggestions

Post  Jacob Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:16 pm

I think it would be nice to get a pvp shop. with custom whips. bronze iron black mith addy rune dragon barrows lava ele white etc. and also should have dragon claws. I think ::pure should not work. cause if people want mains. they would have all skills but prayer and defence which personally would take like 2 hours to make a 126.

I think also need spirit beast. it should drop all spirit shields. and every once in a while we should have drop party's. also ::talk should be like "[player] Jacob: hi" when i talk or if i was a mod,admin,or co.
"[mod] Jacob: hi"

those are my suggestions for now. Have a very good day

Jacob

Back to top Go down

Jacob's suggestions Empty Re: Jacob's suggestions

Post  panic Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Pvp shop is gunna b in new client.[i think.]
panic
panic

Back to top Go down

Post  Port Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:30 am

I think the PVP shop is a cool idea, but i don't believe there is enough people pking on the server to do so, but maybe the shop will be an incentive to PK. Another point is personally I'm not a great fan of customs, maybe if you did a poll you could get people's feedback and see what they have to say. Claws are also a great Idea. Wink
I believe Taking away ::pure could be good as the EXP rates are high on this server and it doesn't take very long at all to max out an account, however ::pure is a good way for new players to explore and get to know the server, but I say removing it could be better and may improve other aspects of the game, such as pking.
-Thanks, Good suggestions in there too santa

Port

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down